Implant Retained Dentures
Ask Anderson Dental - Royal Palm Beach if our services are right for youMake an Appointment
Benefits of Implant Retained Dentures
- Improved Confidence - Implant retained dentures look and feel more like natural teeth.
- Stability During Eating - Thanks to multiple secure anchor points, implant retained dentures are less likely to shift in your mouth when you eat.
- Bone and Gum Preservation - By keeping the supportive structures of your mouth engaged, implant retained dentures help preserve your function and appearance.
- Improved Dental Hygiene - Implant retained dentures may be a more hygienic tooth-replacement solution for many patients.
- Improved Esthetics - Implant retained dentures are customized to fit the natural look of your face and smile.
- Nutritional Benefits - Implant retained dentures allow you to eat a more well-rounded diet.
The Implant Retained Denture Procedure
Usually, two surgeries are needed for implant retained dentures. The first surgery places the implants in the jawbone under your gums and the second surgery exposes the tops of the implants. The second procedure typically comes three to six months after the first.
Contact Anderson Dental - Royal Palm Beach at 561-333-4457 to learn more about implant retained dentures!
- Mini Implants
- Dentures in a Day
- Fountain of Youth Dentures
- Immediate vs. Complete Dentures
- Implant-Supported Partial Dentures
- In-house Denture Lab
- Lock-In Dentures
- Partial Dentures
- Same Day Denture Relines
- Traditional vs. Premium Dentures
- Implant Retained Dentures
- Screw Retained Dentures
- Denture Stabilization